Llama baby nursery mobile crochet pattern, llama nursery mobile pattern
Make your own amazing Llama baby mobile with this simple crochet pattern.
This crochet mobile would be the perfect addition to a boho styled baby's nursery.
It features three cute crochet Llamas with a colorful striped rug on their back and three pompoms.
Their friendly faces will keep your baby interested and cradle him in a sweet sleep.
Your friends and family will surely notice this adorable mobile, and you can proudly say that you've made it yourself ;-)
------PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PATTERN ONLY, AND NOT THE FINISHED ITEM-------
This tutorial is a PDF document with 7 pages of detailed instructions, with more than 40 pictures. It's written in English (US crochet terms).
You will receive an email with two PDF files immediately after payment has been cleared.
To make this pattern you will need to know how to:
- begin with a magic ring
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- 3 mm (US 2) crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- cotton yarn calling for 3 mm (US 2) hook in Cream (2 skeins), Brown (x 1), Mint green (x 1), Apple
green (x 1), Jade green (x 1), Light Pink (x 1), Salmon (x 1).
-a small amount of white Bouclè yarn in Cream color
- fiberfill stuffing
- 3 pairs of 4mm black plastic safety eyes
- 1 wooden ring of 1.2 inches (30 mm) diameter
- 1 wooden frame of 10 inches (25 cm) diameter
- pompom maker S (2 cm/0.8 inches) (I used a simple fork to make the pompoms)
- optional: a slicker brush for dogs and cats (I use it to make the pompoms more soft and fluffy)
With a 3mm hook and Sport weight yarn, each Llama will measure 2.7 x 5 inches (7 x 13 cm).
The baby mobile measures 10 inches (25 cm) diameter and 14.5 inches (37 cm) total height.
--- Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. You may sell your finished item if you like, but please credit "Birds and crickets" as the designer. ----