Polar bear nursery wall decor crochet pattern
Crochet your own adorable wall hanging with this polar bear nursery wall decor crochet pattern.
It's a very quick and easy project, and in no time you'll have a sweet gift for someone you love!
------PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PATTERN ONLY, AND NOT THE FINISHED ITEM-------
This tutorial consists of 2 PDF documents with 8 pages of detailed instructions, with more than 30 pictures. It's written in English (US crochet terms).
You will receive an email with the PDF files immediately after payment has been cleared.
To make this pattern you will need to know how to:
- begin with a magic ring
- single crochet
- change color in the middle of the work
- 4 mm (US G/6) crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- yarn calling for 4 mm (US G/7) hook (10 ply Aran/Worsted). I used DROPS Paris (but PAINTBOX YARNS Cotton Aran or RICO Creative Cotton Aran are fine anyway): White 16 (1 skein), Light Ice Blue 29 (2 skeins), a small amount of Light Light Pink 57, a small amount of Black 15.
- a small amount of fiberfill stuffing
- 1 pair of 9 mm plastic safety eyes
- a wooden branch of approx. 10.6 inches (27 cm) length
Using the mentioned yarn and hook, the wall hanging measures 9 inches (23 cm) width and 11.8 inches (30 cm) in height.
--- Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. You may sell your finished item if you like, but please credit "Birds and crickets" as the designer. ----