Llama purse crochet pattern
Do you like llamas? With this easy llama purse crochet pattern you will make an adorable and colorful toddler purse.
It would be a perfect gift for someone (small) you love.
You can make it for yourself too! In the original size it perfectly fits a mobile phone.
------PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PATTERN ONLY, AND NOT THE FINISHED ITEM-------
This tutorial consists of 2 PDF documents with 7 pages of detailed instructions, with more than 40 pictures. It's written in English (US crochet terms).
You will receive an email with two PDF files immediately after payment has been cleared.
To make this pattern you will need to know how to:
- begin with a magic ring
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- front loop single crochet
- 4 mm (US G/7) crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- yarn calling for 4 mm hook (10 ply aran/worsted). I used DROPS Paris, but Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran or Rico Creative Cotton Aran are fine anyway
- fiberfill stuffing
- 1 pair of 8mm black safety eyes
- 1 wooden button of 1 inch (2.7 cm) diameter
- a pompom maker
- a small amount of fingering weight black yarn
- This pattern is worked in continuous rounds (do not join rounds unless specified)
- Using the mentioned yarn, the llama body/purse (without the head and the legs) measures 5.9 inches (15 cm) width and 4 inches (10 cm) in height.
- I used the following colors: DROPS Paris Off White 17, Shocking Pink 06, Pistacho 39, Opal Green 11, Dark Old Pink 60, Light Light Pink 50, Dark Beige 26.
--- Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. You may sell your finished item if you like, but please credit "Birds and crickets" as the designer. ----