Lemmy the Llama amigurumi crochet pattern
With this simple crochet pattern you can make a super cute amigurumi Llama.
He's dressed up for the party, with three colored pompoms around his neck, and a striped blanket-saddle on his back.
------PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PATTERN ONLY, AND NOT THE FINISHED ITEM-------
This tutorial is a PDF document with 6 pages of detailed instructions, with more than 30 pictures. It's written in English (US crochet terms).
You will receive an email with two PDF files immediately after payment has been cleared.
To make this pattern you will need to know how to:
- begin with a magic ring
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- 3 mm (US 2) crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- cotton yarn calling for 3 mm (US 2) hook in Cream (2 skeins) + a small amount of Brown, Mint green, Jade green, Light Pink, Salmon.
- a small amount of white Bouclè yarn in Cream color
- fiberfill stuffing
- 1 pair of 4mm black plastic safety eyes
- pompom maker S (2 cm/0.8 inches) (I used a simple fork to make the pompoms)
- optional: a slicker brush for dogs and cats (I use it to make the pompoms more soft and fluffy)
With a 3mm hook and Sport weight yarn, the Llama will measure 2.7 x 5 inches (7 x 13 cm).
This amigurumi Llama can be used to make a baby mobile. You can find the Llama Baby mobile crochet pattern here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/648659577/llama-baby-mobile-crochet-pattern-llama?ref=shop_home_active_1
The cactus in the first photo is not included in the pattern. You can find it in the Llama baby mobile crochet pattern.
--- Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. You may sell your finished item if you like, but please credit "Birds and crickets" as the designer. ----